☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Jiro says:
I want to make it clear here first. I don’t rate people by their looks as I don’t think it is the most important trait she should have. Instead, girls who take care of their family and is able to cook a good meal really attracts me. Other than that, I hope my girlfriend will be willing to lend a listening ear to my problems, together we face life’s ups and downs.
When in the mist of dating, I will deduct marks for girls who fidget or look else where when I’m talking. The reason is if only two of us are dating and yet her concentration is still not with me, it might mean that her heart is not with me. I also don’t like girls who speak too loudly.

Love as his life – Arron Yan

Arron says:
I feel that I’m quite a relationship guy. If love is not present, I tend to feel lonely. My ideal type of girlfriend will be… I hope her dress sense is simple, her character natural, not a hypocrite and never has a strong make-up smell! I don’t like girls who are overly sexy so the simpler she is, the more she attracts me.
For example, it’s now summer time and with burning hot sun, many girls will head to the beach (in bikini) often. In my opinion, a girl who wears a T-shirt and shorts will exude a pleasant feeling and is pleasant to the eyes. Although first impression is important, the factor I really care is the feeling when we are together.

*credits to maldita23**
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
WuChun10
WuChun10

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:17 pm

aww..thanks for sharing!! em13
Back to top Go down
hebe-addicted
hebe-addicted

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:05 am

arron!! hebe is is already there! go for it! em11 go BEBU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations
Page 1 of 1