☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for Right Girl to Come

Go down 
+3
dazai
hanakimi_1010
asterosey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Waiting for Right Girl to Come Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Waiting for Right Girl to Come 2hn8dn6

When asked about which recent matters, in particular, news reports on him which left a deep impression. Without hesitating, he replied, “The gay rumours and the rumour with Ella.” He is now used to such rumours. Wu Chun says he frequently visits fan sites to read about others’ opinions of himself. Will you feel down after reading them? He pondered and shook his head, “No”.
Although there were many rumours, the only relationships he admitted to, happened before he entered the e-circle. In Brunei, people get married at the average age of 25. From the statistics, Wu Chun is considered very late in settling down. Wu Chun said that he’s very bothered with this. “Of course, my Dad would not give me pressure, but I know that he hopes that I would settle down soon. For me, I don’t want to marry too late, I don’t want my wife to conceive too late.”
If this is the only consideration, why don’t you find a younger girl? “However, it seems that the girls I meet are usually older.”
Have you met a suitable girl? “I have been busy filming, I have no time…” Must she be outside this industry? “Leave it to fate.”
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
hanakimi_1010
hanakimi_1010

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

come on!
i hope he realizes it's ella.
XD
Back to top Go down
dazai
dazai

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:33 pm

CE forever
Back to top Go down
chunella_lysa
chunella_lysa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am

yeah ryt...

I hope he realizes that the one he loves is ELLA>.....

hope that someday he will realize it...
Back to top Go down
mushroom18

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Chun, you do not need to wait becuase she's just near you! Ella Chen Razz CE forever!
Back to top Go down
flower
Junior
Junior
flower

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 pm

really hope it ella...!
Back to top Go down
chunelle
chunelle

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 am

what does he means "why don't you find a YOUNGER girl"? does he means it's ella?because ella is younger than him,right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Right Girl to Come   Waiting for Right Girl to Come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Right Girl to Come
Page 1 of 1