☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Empty
PostSubject: [16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary   [16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article(including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Thumb_501896310[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Thumb_wuzun3-1

Note: Traces will be left behind when you travel to different countries and cities for work, use camera to record everything about life to remember about the young stage, use every piece of photos to write diaries....
'Prince', singer, idol dramas actor, Guerlain cosmetics endorser cum designer, these are the titles which people have given Wu Zun.

Use photos to leave behind every footstep

Leaving the family side, traveling around to different cities for work, hence Wu Zun use his camera to leave behind nice images of the cities he had went, through the camera lens, record how the cities moved him! At the age of 13, he used the money he had saved to buy his very first Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera (DSLR) and start using photos to write diary. Wu Zun said, "Taking photos is a type of memorial memory, I like to play with the camera, using different angles to shoot objects can also discover the different beauty and world, it also broaden my view of vision." Photography is silent but full of spoken language, through photography, Wu Zun is talking to himself, and also writing his own life's history.

When asked what he likes to shoot the most, he said, "Architecture! Loves architecture, maybe it's because since young I was influenced by my father who works in the architecture industry! Brunei's architecture is more simple, so when I have the chance to go overseas, seeing all those different architecture makes me excited, so I'll keeping taking photos to record things." And these also gives him inspirations to design his own fitness centres.

Regarding his impression of Taipei, Wu Zun thinks, "Taipei has a lot of old and new architecture, it's a complicated but multi-dimensional city. To me, Taipei's beauty is in the instrinsic, like a house which looks old on the outside is acualy fill of design inspirations in it, and it always gives people surprises! To me, I like Xinyi District, National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hal, because they are a lot of trees, full of greenery, the green dimension is very important to a city." He feels that design is unique, with no right or wrong, have own character and individuality, this is the most important.

Female's make-up is a beautiful decoration

If architecture is a city's soul, then the female's make=up can be said to be the city's most beautiful decoration! Every city's ladies have different make-up, because wanting to look good is a women's nature, and doing make-up have become a formality for females to look pretty!

Females nowadays have started to know how to use make-up to transmit their confidence. Wu Zun analyzed, "Brunei's girls are more shy, character wise are more constrained, so they don't really do make-up; most Taipei girls know how to do make-up, can see the hard work they put in to look pretty; and Japan girls are more daring to projet themselves, have the most make-up, and let people have the deepest impression."

He feels that, a good actor should be able to present a style that is able to change anytime depending on the situation, just like the way a piece of art is presented. female's make-up is also the same! In the make-up of the females, he saw how the girls in different cities show their inner world, and also saw the different styles of the females, there are strong business women, gentle composed sweet ladies, and a person can be strong and gentle at the same time, because different characters and situation have different style. To him: "Gentle in the inside, kind, filial, know how to care, have confidence, females who know how to doll themselves up at the right moment is the most mesmerizing!" Females have a special characteristics of gentleness and caring for the earth, so he is very willing to cooperate with Guerlain to have a charity tea session, and he reminds that all 5% of all proceeds that day (Guerlain provides 3%, he personally donates 2%) will be donated to charity, as a celebrity, Wu Zun hope to use his influence to garner more compassion to do a part for charity.

translated by : jastan of CEFC
credits : CEFC and Yahoo News
original source : http://tw.news.yahoo.com/marticle/url/d/a/...w.html?type=new
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
flower
Junior
Junior
flower

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-25

[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: [16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary   [16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm

thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

[16.7.08]Wu Zun, uses photos to write diary
Page 1 of 1