☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madi
Madi

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-27

[24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Empty
PostSubject: [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary   [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:35 am

[24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Untitlednu5
[24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Untitlednu5.bfa31d8ab9
credit UDN
translations by xbunnylicious @ AF

Jiro Wang celebrated his 26th birthday while working. He was tied up on a chair and was fed cake. As soon as he saw his mother's lunch box that is filled with love, Jiro, who acts as a superman in the music video, became childish and filled with tears.

"The X-Family" OST that was once delayed to due copyright issues is now confirmed to be releasing on the 31st. Yesterday Fahrenheit filmed the music video for "Chu Shen Ru Hua". Wu Zun, Arron Yan, and Calvin Chen wanted to give Jiro a surprise. Other than preparing a cake, they also had Wang Mama make a heart-filled lunch box and fruits.

They purposely tied Jiro up on a chair. After seeing everyone rush towards him with a cake and lunch box, he said, "I actually thought the lunches were bought by the company. Once I examine closely, I realized that it is actually prepared by my mom."

Calvin, filled with envy, said to Wang Mama, "Can you make four lunches next time? We want one too!"

Jiro immediately called back home and couldn't hold back his tears when he heard his mother's voice. He tried his hardest to supress his tears while comforting his mother. Jiro expressed that his mother saw that he had to end his life in the drama. She believed that it was true and cried out loud. Jiro explained yesterday, "Mom, that is in the drama. No need to worry about me."

The other three members of Fahrenheit gave Jiro a Ferrari model car. They wish that he will be able to buy a real Ferrari next year.

To match the style of "Chu Sen Ru Hua", Fahrenheit experienced quite a change in their style. They were all wearing full black. Jiro, filled with sweat, said, "I'm taking the acting very seriously so that's why I'm so hot."
Back to top Go down
DulceMexicana
DulceMexicana

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary   [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:12 am

aww thats sweet and soooooooooo cute lol
Back to top Go down
faith05z
faith05z

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary   [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:52 am

all the four of them r too cute...!

happie be-lated birthday, Jiro!!!

Since i have not given him his birthday blessing in this forum!
May all your dreams come true~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary   [24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[24.08.07] Jiro Wang's Birthday - gets teary
Page 1 of 1