☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite song?

Go down 
+28
rainie101
xtinelabsFAH&SHE
asterosey
glyn13
che-su-ka
nn1234
summersnow
camilla4568
archana_november
sodarkangel
shefahrenheit4ever
AqUaRiUs GirL
lumos8404
xiaoqing_xiaojie
IcyHeart
chunellafanns811
RaveDJ
DulceMexicana
airine303
Ewen
Madi
--ISWAK--
pInK7pIaNo
WuZunEllaCute
sushi93
AaronIluvU
buttercupmm
devilstars
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
che-su-ka
che-su-ka

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-13

What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:28 pm

wo you wo de young, zan me ban!
Back to top Go down
glyn13
glyn13

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

_as of now i like xin li you shu from flh.,
_and re dai yu lin from s.h.e.,
_i love all their songs !.,
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:06 pm

i loce the songs of she and fahrenhiet...especially zen me ban and wo you wo de young...but there's a big problem!! i can't sing the song fluently.....'coz it is chinnese and i can't understand the lyrics and the language..i wish there is subtitle..... but the song that i like most is the XIN WO the she and fahrenhiet sung that song.... and i love it!!! you rock!! i wish i can see u in personal!!
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:07 pm

i like the songs of she and fahrenhiet...especially zen me ban and wo you wo de young...but there's a big problem!! i can't sing the song fluently.....'coz it is chinnese and i can't understand the lyrics and the language..i wish there is subtitle..... but the song that i like most is the XIN WO the she and fahrenhiet sung that song.... and i love it!!! you rock!! i wish i can see u in personal!!
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 pm

hmmm....i wish there is hana kimi 2!!! and 3..and 4...and 5..... hahay!! but it was canceled!!!! I HATE IT!!!!! :-(
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm

I REALLY WISH that there is HANA KIMI 2!!!!! PLEASE!!! BUT!! IT WAS CANCELED!!!! No Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad HUHUHUHU!!! I'M SOOOO SAD!! there's no more hana kimi!!! Crying or Very sad i feel like crying! huh! yesterday i cried! 'coz there's no more hana kimi! (i'm not joking or telling a lie!) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm soooo sad! Crying or Very sad hana kimi is really a big hit here in the phillipines!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i will really miss u all!!! Crying or Very sad em07 em12 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
xtinelabsFAH&SHE
xtinelabsFAH&SHE

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:16 pm

**xin wo
**xie xie ni de wen rou

^^,
Back to top Go down
summersnow
summersnow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 pm

asterosey wrote:
I REALLY WISH that there is HANA KIMI 2!!!!! PLEASE!!! BUT!! IT WAS CANCELED!!!! No Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad HUHUHUHU!!! I'M SOOOO SAD!! there's no more hana kimi!!! Crying or Very sad i feel like crying! huh! yesterday i cried! 'coz there's no more hana kimi! (i'm not joking or telling a lie!) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm soooo sad! Crying or Very sad hana kimi is really a big hit here in the phillipines!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i will really miss u all!!! Crying or Very sad em07 em12 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
it's not really cancelled.... but I think they are having some difficulties getting the rights? so not all hope is lost

edit: I realised the both of us are posting in the wrong thread... oopsie!
Back to top Go down
rainie101
rainie101

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:34 pm

SUAN TIAN...
their song in megniu ad
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:25 pm

i love both Fahrenheit and S.H.E. Very Happy there combination is really great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cindysy15.multiply.com/
Fadinglove-x
Fadinglove-x

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:47 am

Alot but I like mainly when S.H.E & Fahrenheit sings together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hebe-addicted
hebe-addicted

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 pm

uhmmm many fahrenheit and S.H.E songs or FLH alone or S.H.E alone now my fave is ni zui jin hai hao ma by S.H.E , dai wo zuo by rainie yang , tian kong by jolin tsai and ai lai guo by S.H.E em09
Back to top Go down
ruthyalun143
ruthyalun143

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:21 am

i love all of the songs of flh ^^ also some songs of s.h.e. and cheng lin --

especially ,.. wu hui ! haha .. ya lun's songs like yi lu shang you ni , yuan yi bu ai ni , ti amo and wo zhen de yi wei ^^
Back to top Go down
Http://www.ruthjtkpopcutie.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite song?   What is your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite song?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2