☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/8/07 SHE is in town to play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitter
Glitter

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-12

12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Empty
PostSubject: 12/8/07 SHE is in town to play   12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:04 pm

S.H.E. is in town to play

KUALA LUMPUR: S.H.E is in town to celebrate the double platinum success of their 10th album, Play, which recorded phenomenal sales despite the controversy surrounding their lead single, Zhong Guo Hua (Chinese Language).

(The title of the song can also be translated as “the language of China”, which didn’t go down well with pro-Taiwanese independence advocates.)

The beaming trio arrived at a press conference here yesterday dressed in matching dark blue outfits. Ella Chen, 26, skipped in gleefully, followed by Selina Ren, 25, and Hebe Tian, 24.

The girls of S.H.E: (From left) Ella, Selina and Hebe.
Ella wore a blue top and cut-offs, Selina, a blue dress with a wide belt of white flowers, and Hebe, a blue tunic with black leggings.

Representatives from CMG, Absolute, My FM and HIM International were there to lend their support and congratulate the girls. HIM International presented S.H.E with the double platinum award plaque.

Play sees the group trying out rap, spouting Chinese tongue twisters, and writing two of their own songs. Hebe contributed Say You Love Me, while Ella and Selina collaborated on Wife.

S.H.E were also big winners at the Metro Radio Mandarin Music Awards held in Hong Kong recently, grabbing five awards, just one fewer than Hong Kong’s most enduring superstar, Andy Lau.

Malaysian media members noted that Ella had lost weight, and quizzed her on rumours of relationship problems, to which she quipped, “Really! I thought I had put on weight. Ah, it must be because I’ve not been eating that much lately.”

Selina recently sang a duet with Wang Lee Hom in You’re a Song in My Heart. It was the first time Lee Hom had sung in Taiwanese Hokkien.

When asked about her collaboration with the handsome singer, Selina replied, “He said my voice was suitable for the song, so I was chosen for the duet. It was fun working with him.”

There was hardly time for the girls to take a breather as they were quickly whisked off by the organisers to their celebration party, held in conjunction with MyFM’s 9th anniversary.

From TheStar
Back to top Go down
mushroom18

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 12/8/07 SHE is in town to play   12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:17 pm

I hope they'd also sell their albums here in the Philippines. I find it hard to buy online because my mom often scolds me about it Smile
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 12/8/07 SHE is in town to play   12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm

mushroom18 wrote:
I hope they'd also sell their albums here in the Philippines. I find it hard to buy online because my mom often scolds me about it Smile

umm...mushroom18 the date was still last year...she posted it last year....look at the date when she posted it...dba it was still 2007...right?? get's mo? kung get's mo..then good!
hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
GodGurl25
Junior
Junior
GodGurl25

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: 12/8/07 SHE is in town to play   12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Ahehe... kau talaga. Hehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/8/07 SHE is in town to play   12/8/07 SHE is in town to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12/8/07 SHE is in town to play
Page 1 of 1