☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Empty
PostSubject: Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends   Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:39 pm

On 21st, Zhuo Wen Xuan and Wang Dong Cheng (Da Dong) went to Bi Sha fishing port for shooting of GTV’s drama ‘Rolling Love’ final scene. Da Dong was happy that he can finally be on vacation, Zhuo Wen Xuan jumps happily and posed a ‘Yeah’. She has forgotten the political sensitive hand signal, she explained that her first vote will listens to her mother advice and he is very anxious about her first voting, ” Actually, I don’t understand politics.” She plays the role of a blind girl, the Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Jiro-and-genieothers comment that she is lying through her teeth about not knowing about politics.
Da Dong and Fahrenheit other members went for the shooting of advertisement at Hainan Island. He think that it was a pity that he cannot vote for the president election. He and Zhuo Wen Xuan finally become a couple at the end of the show, both of them cooperate for the first time. They get to know each other through a middle-man, Chen Yi Ru. Jiro indicated, “Both of us know him, so we start from chatting about him.”
Their friendship began to blossomed after they get to know each other better during the shooting of the drama. Zhuo Wen Xuan said that Da Dong cares about health very much, he often reminded her to drink plenty of and eat more vegetables. At first she thought she was just a caring guy but after constant reminding she thinks he acts like a father.
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends   Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:27 pm

i love "Rolling Love" haha Very Happy watched it a couple of times now i really love their tandem haha Very Happy

good to hear that they are good friends now..since i think the first time they met they were not talking to each other coz' they are new to all the cast members haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cindysy15.multiply.com/
meady1546
Junior
Junior
meady1546

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends   Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 pm

i wonder if rolling love is satisfying to watch?!..

..well,..
..guess,..i'm gonna try to watch some episodes of it...
..or maybe..
..all of it!!?...
..hehehe^^..

..wow!..that's good for them!!..
..hope,..
..they'll get along more^^..
..hehe..
Back to top Go down
hebe-addicted
hebe-addicted

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends   Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 am

well jiro and genie are okay em17 but jiro and selina are more okay em13

i wanna watch rolling love! em12 too bad they dont have it here yet! em08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends   Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genie Zhuo and Jiro Wang are good friends
Page 1 of 1