☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines

Go down 
+11
hanakimi_1010
Fadinglove-x
Ewen
i n a
meady1546
lumos8404
mushroom18
GodGurl25
deserina06
hannah claire
asterosey
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Chun: This is Brunei
Calvin: BRUNEI?!
Chun: Right..
Calvin: What beach of Brunei?
Chun:Look for yourselves, isin't the beach here are nice?
Chun: I told you, you ask him..isn't Brunei nice?
Calvin: Right...
Chun: Right, you see...Right, I told you that Brunei's beaches are beautiful.
When they came here, they also felt that it's really great...Right, we came here to shoot for four days, right?
Calvin: Right...
Chun: Right then, I will bring them to eat some well-known food here like wild ginger rice, laksa, Hainan chicken rice...
Calvin: He really is, told you..He really misses Brunei so much he went crazy! This is Taiwan, you're CRAZY!This is Kenting, you my swim back to Brunei, you may keep on swimming towards Brunei!
Chun: Maybe it's the effect of last night's sleeping pills...
Calvin: You may swim back to Brunei, just make sure you will not land in the Philippines, ok?

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?display=Calvin_Chen_of_Fahrenheit_Insults_the_Philippines-6964
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
hannah claire
hannah claire

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

oohh . . . Sad i hope it's not what he meant . . .
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 pm

hannah claire wrote:
oohh . . . Sad i hope it's not what he meant . . .

huh??Question i can't understand u...
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 am

OMG! Shocked he really did say that! yesterday i watched it on a Taiwan Showbiz news and at first I wasn't really listening to what he said then when the media asked what country did he said the Chun will not go he said "Fei Lu Pin" which is the Philippines.... Sad

i really hope that he didn't mean what he said and just joking
Back to top Go down
http://cindysy15.multiply.com/
GodGurl25
Junior
Junior
GodGurl25

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:26 am

It came out as a joke for me. But I'm hopin' he is really not insulting the Philippines. Hm...
Back to top Go down
mushroom18

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 pm

I hope that is not what Clavin meant about the Philippines. As a Filipino, I would feel bad if what he meant was on the negative side. Sad
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:41 pm

well i think he was not insulting the philippines.....
i think it was just a joke...
i duno with him....
hahaha
Back to top Go down
GodGurl25
Junior
Junior
GodGurl25

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Ahaha... me too. I'm also confused. ^^
Back to top Go down
lumos8404
lumos8404

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm sure he only means it as a joke. Of course, if u blindly swim across the ocean, you wouldn't know where u'd land, right?

And Phillipines is very near to Brunei, I'm pretty sure that's what he means, though. So I think what he's trying to say is, he's telling Zun to make sure that he gets to the right destination. Smile
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:31 pm

lumos8404 wrote:
I'm sure he only means it as a joke. Of course, if u blindly swim across the ocean, you wouldn't know where u'd land, right?

And Phillipines is very near to Brunei, I'm pretty sure that's what he means, though. So I think what he's trying to say is, he's telling Zun to make sure that he gets to the right destination. Smile

yup yup Very Happy i agree with you that he was just joking haha:D because last night when i was watching showbiz news from Taiwan he said that he wanted to apologized to the people who was hurt by the "joke" he made about the Philippines....and he also wants to apologized to the Filipino-Chinese community who always supported them in Taiwan....so it is clear now that he really didn't mean to say that:D
Back to top Go down
meady1546
Junior
Junior
meady1546

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

....yeah!..
..it's sure is a joke!! Smile..

..and another!..
..if chun would land in the philippines..
..i'm sure..
..he won't get back to taiwan..
..cause his fans wouldn't let him go!!..
..hahahaha..
..just kidding!! tongue..
..hehe..

..uMm..
..anyways,..
..you said you watched it last night!?..
..may i know what channel is that?!..
..cause we also have a news channel from taiwan..
..and i saw S.H.E. in that channel..
..hehehe..
..and also chun...
..haha..
..but, the problem is...

..can't understand them...
..hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 pm

i saw the video on youtube..since many people watched it there and base their answers there..and for me...NOT A BIG DEAL! he was really misunderstood by lots of people..the video on youtube it was really blurry..and was not clear...some may have hear the wrong sound or phonology..this is what i mean why it is hard to learn chinese the stress and sounds are same but has different meaning...u have to be careful translating Smile so chill out guys....nothing to worry about that issue....he was completely joking...though he was not that successful....and the traslation...sorry about what i may say....i didn't really got the statement of the translation..it was like something was missing in it....

maybe the person who started it mistranslated it..really hard to translate chinese to english or vice versa haha Smile and i can assure you...if you take it seriously...peolple will laugh at you haha:D just expressing my thoughts on that coz' ryt now i'm feeling ashamed to my cousin living in Taiwan and telling me that we over reacted to that issue....haha..no biggie at all...everything is fine.... that person who may have started this was just not open with this kind of issue...it was like that person is saying we take jokes seriously and we are not open minded...the person should be blamed for criticizing Calvin so much...Mad and to tell u the truth...

NO MATTER HOW MANY INSULTING THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES SAY TO US.....WE WILL STAND PROUD OF OUR CULTURE AND WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT EASY....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 pm

meady1546 wrote:
....yeah!..
..it's sure is a joke!! Smile..

..and another!..
..if chun would land in the philippines..
..i'm sure..
..he won't get back to taiwan..
..cause his fans wouldn't let him go!!..
..hahahaha..
..just kidding!! tongue..
..hehe..

..uMm..
..anyways,..
..you said you watched it last night!?..
..may i know what channel is that?!..
..cause we also have a news channel from taiwan..
..and i saw S.H.E. in that channel..
..hehehe..
..and also chun...
..haha..
..but, the problem is...

..can't understand them...
..hahahaha..

uhm..detiny cable..channel 66, 67, 68, 71 Very Happy but i think ryt now only channel 71 has something to air now....66, 67 and 68 are all "destrouyed" haha:D i know you know what i meant by that:D

it does not have any replay though...haha:D but rest assure this issue...after seeing it...not even 1% close of being an insult Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm

deserina06 wrote:
i saw the video on youtube..since many people watched it there and base their answers there..and for me...NOT A BIG DEAL! he was really misunderstood by lots of people..the video on youtube it was really blurry..and was not clear...some may have hear the wrong sound or phonology..this is what i mean why it is hard to learn chinese the stress and sounds are same but has different meaning...u have to be careful translating Smile so chill out guys....nothing to worry about that issue....he was completely joking...though he was not that successful....and the traslation...sorry about what i may say....i didn't really got the statement of the translation..it was like something was missing in it....

maybe the person who started it mistranslated it..really hard to translate chinese to english or vice versa haha Smile and i can assure you...if you take it seriously...peolple will laugh at you haha:D just expressing my thoughts on that coz' ryt now i'm feeling ashamed to my cousin living in Taiwan and telling me that we over reacted to that issue....haha..no biggie at all...everything is fine.... that person who may have started this was just not open with this kind of issue...it was like that person is saying we take jokes seriously and we are not open minded...the person should be blamed for criticizing Calvin so much...Mad and to tell u the truth...

NO MATTER HOW MANY INSULTING THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES SAY TO US.....WE WILL STAND PROUD OF OUR CULTURE AND WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT EASY....Very Happy

can u post the link of the video??
PLEASE!!!
is there subtitle??
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:42 pm

sure.... here it is...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckolXq0BH0U

there so many links..but this one was the one given to me by my cousin....there is subtitle...the video isn't that clear....
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm

deserina06 wrote:
sure.... here it is...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckolXq0BH0U

there so many links..but this one was the one given to me by my cousin....there is subtitle...the video isn't that clear....

wow...thanks!flower
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 pm

[quote="asterosey wow...thanks!flower[/quote]

no prob! blurry ung video..sorry na lng:)
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm

deserina06 wrote:
[quote="asterosey wow...thanks!flower

no prob! blurry ung video..sorry na lng:)[/quote]

okay lng..bsta makita q lang yung video. flower
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:47 pm

haha Smile buti nabasa m pa ung subtitle..aq hirap na hirap eh haha Smile anyways, whats is ur opinion for that video? Smile
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:05 pm

deserina06 wrote:
haha Smile buti nabasa m pa ung subtitle..aq hirap na hirap eh haha Smile anyways, whats is ur opinion for that video? Smile

okay lng...binasa q lang yung last...yung sinabi nya yung philippines....parang wlang insult dun dba??
parang joke lng...
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

asterosey wrote:
deserina06 wrote:

okay lng...binasa q lang yung last...yung sinabi nya yung philippines....parang wlang insult dun dba??
parang joke lng...

yup yup! ndi q nga alam kung cnu nagstart nun sa ibang forums eh...d2 understandable nmn kc nagbabalita lng pero sa ibang forums naninira tlga...it gives me a lot of head ache...lalo na sa isang chinese forum...mababaliw aq answering their questions..haha:D maybe the person who started it was not a fan of them..bka naninira lng or he or she took it very seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:20 pm

deserina06 wrote:
asterosey wrote:
deserina06 wrote:

parang joke lng...

yup yup! ndi q nga alam kung cnu nagstart nun sa ibang forums eh...d2 understandable nmn kc nagbabalita lng pero sa ibang forums naninira tlga...it gives me a lot of head ache...lalo na sa isang chinese forum...mababaliw aq answering their questions..haha:D maybe the person who started it was not a fan of them..bka naninira lng or he or she took it very seriously Smile

hahaha!! btaw!! lol!
Back to top Go down
i n a
i n a

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 pm

so sad to really here this from him.

i hope he was just joking about this. Sad
Back to top Go down
i n a
i n a

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 pm

i just saw the video.though blured xa. parang he don't mean anything to insult our country naman eh.

well.just forget about it guyz. just laugh with it. who knows.we haven't heard from his side naman eh. Ü

LOL.
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm

i n a wrote:
i just saw the video.though blured xa. parang he don't mean anything to insult our country naman eh.

well.just forget about it guyz. just laugh with it. who knows.we haven't heard from his side naman eh. Ü

LOL.

haha:D dats the ryt thing to say! haha:D we need to support him kc sinisiraan lng nmn cya eh....my cousin from Taiwan even prove to me na joke lng un..may mli pa nga raw sa translation kc super blurry tlga ung video ndi pa clear ung cnsbi....Very Happy We, as their fans should support them...haha:D buti pa d2 nagkakaintindihan..unlike other forums...fan daw cla pero sobra cla sa mga cnsbi nla..parang nandun cla nung time na cnbi ni Calvin un...haha:D

Last edited by deserina06 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines   Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit Insults the Philippines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next