☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆S.H.E & Fahrenheit Fans Unite☆

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Empty
PostSubject: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Asian heartthrob Wu Chun and Calvin Chen are set to arrive tomorrow (July 12) in Manila for a promotional tour of their hit afternoon series "Romantic Princess" currently airng on ABS-CBN.

The announcement of the much-awaited visit of the Taiwanese superstars was amde by Leng Raymundo, ABS-CBN Head of Acquisitions, who said the visit of Chun and Calvin is part of the network's 55th year celebration.

"It's our way of thanking our avid and loyal viewers who continuosly support our foreign program acquisitions" said Leng.

Chun and Calvin will appear and perform on various Kapamilya shows including an exclusive meet and greet with pre-selected ABS-CBN employees on Sunday (July 13) at Studio 1.

Chun first appeared on Philippine television as Bryan in the phenomenal hit, romantic-comedy and original "Hana Kimi" shown early this year. He is also a member of the Asian singing sensation Fahrenheit together with Calvin Chen, who also appears in "Romantic Princess."

The Taiwanese singer-actor follows other Asian superstars who were brought to the Philippines by ABS-CBN in the past like Lee Dong Wook from "My Girl," Eugene from "Save the Last Dance for me" and "Wonderful Life," and Jerry Yan together with other F4 members and "Meteor Garden" leading lady Barbie Zhu.

Chun himself is excited to meet his thousands of Filipino fans and even wrote about it in his personbal blog. In a previous entry, he wrote: " I did try my best to convince my company to allow me to do promotional activities in the (Philippines) and though my initial attempt failed, I will not give up and hope it will be a reality for all of us to meet up one day, yeah!"

Fall in love with Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in a romantic weekend with the Asian heartthrobs on the Kapamilya network and watch " Romantic Princess" on weekday afternoons before "Pinoy Dream Academy Uberture" on ABS-CBN.

source E-Frequency
credits to eiramarie of frhfamilypinas.net
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
GodGurl25
Junior
Junior
GodGurl25

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Wa.. haha is that true? hehe
Back to top Go down
deserina06
Junior
Junior
deserina06

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm

haha Very Happy i think since their mini-concert here in the philippines was successful..there company will be approve that all of them will come...

I'm really hoping haha! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cindysy15.multiply.com/
GodGurl25
Junior
Junior
GodGurl25

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Haha... hope they'll c0me back here with other Fahrenheit members and S.H.E! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
asterosey
Learner
Learner
asterosey

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm

BITAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://asterosey.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila   Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Manila
Page 1 of 1